First Time Patient
What should I do before I visit?
- Get a head start by filling out your forms beforehand! You can email completed forms to firstname.lastname@example.org or bring a physical copy with you. Otherwise, allow extra time before your appointment to fill them out here.
- Make a list of questions that you would like to discuss on your first visit.
- Bring your insurance card and a photo ID so that we may copy them for our records.
What can I expect from my first visit?
- Please arrive 15 minutes early for your first appointment.
- Register with our friendly front office staff, discuss insurance and payment details.
- Meet with our therapist for the initial evaluation. Open communication is key for us to fully understand your current situation and goals.
- The therapist will ask questions about your medical history, current pain, or injury.
- Your movement, strength, coordination, and much more will be evaluated.
- Your therapist will create a treatment plan and share it with you. Before leaving, you will perform an abbreviated version of your treatment plan to help you prepare for your future appointments.
- You will schedule your series of visits with the front desk based on your recommended treatment plan.
- Your therapist will write up their findings and treatment plan to submit to your referring physician or another medical professional who you choose.
We accept the insurance plans listed below. If your plan is not listed, please call us at 814-783-0051 as we are always adding new insurance plans.
We recommend that you verify with your health plan what physical therapy benefits you have available. As a courtesy to our patients, we will verify your health benefits prior to your arrival to determine if there will be a copay, deductible, or coinsurance for therapy services.